This is for everyone including non-students!
Alumnis of the club have created their game studio, Dream Vial. They have brought a branch of their studio to Davis to improve the quality of projects requested from local organizations – UC, businesses, hobbyists, researchers, etc.
One of their goal is to provide a professional end-to-end service for software development that’s more often games tended towards research and entertainment for educational institutions (or people who want to prototype ideas). Their experience lets them handle all the project management so every development cycle can proceed smoothly. They negotiate better pay and expectations for their contractors, as educational institutions often do not have the knowledge for software development. They support and train our contractors at improving their skills as well as provide a chance to step into the real world of rapidly-paced small team developments.
You should sign up for their mailing list if you…
- Are not a professional developer – students, graduates, hobbyists, cooks, doctors, mail man…
- Are looking for experience in working with small teams and short development cycles
- Are looking to improve your field of skill – writing, programming, art, music, team management, etc.
- Like making software (mostly games) Want a secure way to recieve a wage, units, course requirement, authorship, or transcript notation
- Want to put “worked under a game studio” under your resume
- Want to be the first to know about development jobs with a relatively small pool of competition
Click here to sign up: Link